MY WEBSITE

Click here to go to my portfolio site:
www.aaronlenard.com

Monday, December 17, 2012

DVD Cover & A Thank You Note


I keep forgetting to post this, but this is the DVD cover I created for Shift Plus. So far I was able to submit the film to 12 festivals (both digitally and through packaging). Here's hoping that it gets accepted to one or two......at least.








I also want to thank Small Eyez, (an Atlanta musical artist that runs a heavily inspirational hip-hop blog;
Che Sing the Cool) and Emily and Alexi from So Geek Chic, (an awesome site showcasing video-game-related artwork, illustrations, and fashion) for posting the film on their sites. I cannot thank you enough for the hospitality and the motivation to continue developing fun and different ideas.

The post on Che Sing the Cool
The post on So Geek Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment